Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hi. The name's Irving. Irving Espadas, Yup that's.. me. Well I'm not your typical normal boy. My life is very interesting, weird, but interesting. I've had so much shit go on in my life. Head's up, I like to use slang language, it's pretty badtastic. See there, i just did it, well i started this blog to help through high school & so far it is. But tomorrow morning, the week starts again. Im not usually looking forward to everybody's faces. Except for my close mains. But right now, as we speak me & my sister created this fake, Facebook profile. Which was pretty fun, but the purpose was to spy on her ex boyfriend. Were Nancy Drewing this kid like no other. Despite the fact, that this thing is a sluty profile. But her ex is one of those guys who's desperate for anything he could get. But me doing this wasn't helping me, i was stalling for me not to go too bed , because i had school tomorrow. I couldn't help to stall, stalling was my thing & i was good at it. But i didn't want to go too bed because of everything that was on my mind. Like for instance, saturday. Saturday i reunited with my ex, & that night couldn't have gone any better. We were your typical cute , lovey, dove couple scenery. Which i had no problem with, neither did she though. SO that was good right ? But what i hated was, that my EX was there. And of course you're gonna get those dirty looks from them & basic shit talk. But when he was talking to my best friend, he wasn't shit talking. He was actually being nice? shocker, i know, but i think it was just an act. But i had to keep this bitch closer then ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment